- Street: 31-3B, OG Business Park, Jalan Taman Tan Yew Lai, Kuala Lumpur.
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: June 17, 2013 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Advantages of working as Real Estate Negotiator
-You have more time-flexibility and freedom.
-You may choose the locations, environments and clients to work with.
-Real estate is an intellectually challenging professional career. It is regulated by Acts and Standard of Practice.
-Properties are mainly basic necessity, transaction volume was a staggering RM137.8 billion in 2011.
-Property values are usually huge, and the fees are also substantial. 5-figure monthly income is reasonably achievable.
-Job satisfaction in advising and helping people own homes and investment properties. Properties are varied and interesting, many are fabulous and inspiring.
-A welcomed profession, everyone likes to pick your opinion. You tend to meet nice, rich and well-educated people.
-Bright career future. Property industry is a major mover of economy, contributes greatly to national income (GDP) and spins off hundreds of other industries.
-Real estate is a growing industry due to ever expanding population, industry and commerce.
Who Should Apply
To be successful as a Real Estate Negotiator, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. If you enjoy working with people, viewing homes or other properties, then you are naturally inclined for the job. Having a wide circle of contacts, or the courage to prospect for clients, will help you see quicker results.
Personality wise, it is important to be pleasant, trustworthy and have ‘people skill’ and good communication ability. This is a job that requires self-motivation and perseverance, so people who give up easily will be eliminated by nature’s law – survival of the fittest. Doesn’t that sound familiar?
Experience in marketing, sales or property related fields will be advantageous, but not compulsory. In Property Street, we provide comprehensive training to enable you to hit the road running, followed by on-the-job guidance, and professional development continuously. With our excellent people, systems and tools, we will move you from Property Street to Success Avenue!
However, we can’t guarantee you’ll be fabulously successful in a couple of months, so it’s prudent for you to have a few months’ cash reserve for your living and working expenses, while you learn the ropes of the trade.
And of course, you need a car and be prepared to work full-time. After all, Jack of all trades is master of none! If the little voice in your heart tells you that you’re ready, willing and able, we want to hear from you!
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Certificate Course in Clinical Hypnosis
- Koi Tropika Condo, Puchong – Middle room for Rent
- Subang Perdana Goodyear Court 4 (famous location!)
- Puri Ayu Condominium Home Tuition
- Putra Prima 3, Tasik Prima, Puchong
- Today Last Call RM340 2DIN Kinabalu Park + Hot Spring + Desa Cattle Farm
- Cheras Business Centre, Shoplot
- Stephina L shape Corner Sofa PU Leather furnishing. FREE Shipping within Klang Valley
- SAUJANA 0 LOT, SHAH ALAM (Exclusive area with great privacy!)
- 2sty Intermediate Lot Taman Putra Perdana Puchong