- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: February 15, 2012 11:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Register by 17 Feb to confirm your seats!
Attendees will receive comprehensive e-notes in form of Notebook.
This training is a practical,hands-on approach to modern techniques in risk management and strategic decision making for all aspects – including prospect evaluation, resource allocation, diversification and risk-sharing, corporate planning & strategy development.
Who should attend?
Economics & Planning Personnel*Financial Analysis*Finance Directors*Petroleum exploration managers*Geological & geophysical managers*Vice presidents of exploration & production managers.
Gregg Albert is and expertise with Hi-Technology, Oil & Gas and Defense/Aerospace companies helping them create skills necessary to grow their biz.
For course brochure, please contact +601111338095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- new model 135lc 135 lc model baru
- 3Days 2Nights Fun Kota Kinabalu
- Denim Short Sleeves with Checker Hooded Maternity Flare Dress – Dark Blue ( L)
- Car Rental – Proton Persona
- Certificate Course in Clinical Hypnosis
- Damansara Perdana Pju 8 Retail shop for rent
- Plush Toy and Sewing Services
- Very High Quality Boxer Puppies
- Walkie Talkie Kenwood TK-3207
- Fully Furnished Condo for rent RM1850 at Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana.Ready to move in NOW
Popular Ads Today
- Strategic Decision Analysis & Risk Management Masterclass (1 views)
- Apartment Taman Pandan Mewah, Ampang (1 views)
- Hyundai i10 1.25CC (1 views)
- OFFICE MANAGER- Registered Nurse ( Fluent in English, Mandarin and Malay) (1 views)
- 2 Sty Semi-D Bandar Seri Putra Bangi (1 views)
- Affordable House, Shop & Office Painting in Klang, Shah Alam, Subang & PJ (1 views)
- Putra Prima 3, Tasik Prima, Puchong (1 views)
- Dough Divider and Rounder (1 views)
- UBS training and support promotion. Free 1 year online leave management system (1 views)
- What? Sea Walking Sapi Island. RM250 Only. (1 views)