- Street: SS3/53e
- City: Taman Bahgia , PJ
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: August 2, 2012 10:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GuestHouse ROOMs for rent, Master Rooms monthly Rent RM1,300.00. Small Rooms monthly rent RM750.00. Most of the current tenants are Expats.
We are located at SS3/59E, just 5mins walking distance to Rapid KL Putra Line LRT @ Taman Bahagia station. This is the direct line to KL Central & KLCC.
All rooms are fully furnished as budget hotel standard with attached Bathroom, Fully furnished with Quality furniture, Queen size bed, air-con, writing desk, chair, cloths hanger & water heater. Common area furnished with High Security System, Touch card access Door, 24 hours CCTV.
The kitchen is equipped with microwave, cooker, fridge, water dispenser.
Room rate inclusive of water, Electric & WIFI.
Quiet, Privacy & Safety. Right choice for Quality life style person who daily travel to KL to work or study. Interested Please Call 016-3319668 or email to email@example.com
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Serviced Office / Virtual Office / Meeting Room Rental GSL International Singapore
- Papilo Slippers new brand
- 2-sty Terrace, Bandar Puteri 12, Puchong
- Columbia Raincoat Promotion
- Shop Lot for Rent
- Ukiran Alam Impian House for Sale
- Body Language Exposed: Find Out How Your Body Can Betray You
- Branded Refurbished Computer
- Very High Quality Boxer Puppies
- Baiduri Courts Apartment for Sale
Popular Ads Today
- SS3 GuestHouse Rooms (5mins to LRT) (1 views)
- Hyundai i10 1.25CC (1 views)
- OFFICE MANAGER- Registered Nurse ( Fluent in English, Mandarin and Malay) (1 views)
- 2 Sty Semi-D Bandar Seri Putra Bangi (1 views)
- Affordable House, Shop & Office Painting in Klang, Shah Alam, Subang & PJ (1 views)
- Putra Prima 3, Tasik Prima, Puchong (1 views)
- Dough Divider and Rounder (1 views)
- UBS training and support promotion. Free 1 year online leave management system (1 views)
- What? Sea Walking Sapi Island. RM250 Only. (1 views)
- Part Time Sale Executive (1 views)