- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: October 24, 2013 9:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Monthly Apartment Rental @ Menara Putra (for the Budget conscious)
All apartments are impeccably clean, newly renovated and fully air conditioned.
Bathrooms have hot water. Shared kitchen with stove, oven and a refrigerator.
Washing machine and dryer. Free WIFI High Speed Internet.
Balcony with awesome view of the city. Community living room with Cable TV.
Rainbow apartment (Menara Putra) is very centrally located in the golden Triangle and can be easily reached with the public metro rail system. It is within 3 minutes walking distance from the PWTC train station, on the LRT train Line, or Chow Kit train station on the monorail
Security deposit for 3 months plus: 2+1. Utilities extra. Utilities deposit RM 500
If one month only: deposit RM 1,000. Include utility deposit.
Apartment Type – 3 Bedroom (5 pax max)
1 Month – RM3,900.00 (per month)
3 Month – RM2,995.00 (per month)
6 Month – RM2,600.00 (per month)
1 Year – RM 2,400.00 (per month)
*Utilities are not included the rental.
*Extra beds are available at the cost of RM 300.00 per bed per month.
More details, [email protected] / 03-4043 4090
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Very High Quality Boxer Puppies
- Cheras Pandan Indah Terrance House For Sale
- Taman Cheras Mas Office
- Pejabat Untuk Disewa – Megan Avenue 1
- Taman Karak Utama, Gombak
- new model 135lc 135 lc model baru
- Interior Design, 3D & Full Renovation Services
- Cyberia Smart Homes, Cyberjaya (near Malaysia Multimedia Uni!)
- Car Rental – Proton Persona
- Ara Damansara, Pusat Dagangan NZX for Sale
Popular Ads Today
- Daycare Teacher (4 views)
- Sales Executive (4 views)
- Fashion Sales Advisor (4 views)
- Account Payable Clerk (4 views)
- Procurement Executive (3 views)
- mini-moke for restoration (3 views)
- Required research interviewer in Malaysia (3 views)
- Conveyancing Clerk (3 views)
- Part-time Promoter (2 views)
- Sales Assistant at Each A Cup bubble tea outlet (2 views)