- City: Cyberjaya
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: August 15, 2012 1:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
**7thfloor unit with balcony facing swimming pool
**Intermediate unit near to lift ,stairs and allocated parking ( not covered parking)
**Built – up : 974sqft
**Separate water meter; so that u can enjoy free water up to 20cubic
**Kitchen separated from hall with designated door
**All 3 bedrooms installed with ceiling Fan.
**Basic house and currently tenanted
price rm220k(negotiable)for serious buyer.
**The only condominium in Dengkil,near to Cyberjaya and Putrajaya.
– 4km to Cyber Height, 7km to Multimedia University, 12km Putrajaya, 5km t0 Cyberview Lodge Resort, ,20 km to KLIA.
– Convinience for those working or studying in Cyberjaya and Putrajaya .
– CIMB, BSN bank and 2 storey KFC available in the area.
– Public Transport to Cyberjaya and Putrajaya available-Good investment.
– Good investment, currently tenanted at RM900 pm.
Bank & lawyer can be arranged.
Interested please call Watie 019 – 204 3100 / 012 – 213 7582 for more detail or arranged viewing appointment.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Garden Manor, Sierramas
- Desa Sri Hartamas Office for rent
- swimming lesson
- Workout equipment
- Medium size room to rent near Sunway Pyramid
- Sungai Long – 2 Sty Bungalow for Sale
- Scott Garden, Old Klang Road
- Skyrunner Jumping Stilts Jumping Shoe with bag
- Denim Short Sleeves with Checker Hooded Maternity Flare Dress – Dark Blue ( L)
- Putra Prima 3, Tasik Prima, Puchong
Popular Ads Today
- Instant office for Rent in Kuala Lumpur (9 views)
- Kinkajou Available (6 views)
- Pembantu Jualan di Each A Cup bubble tea (5 views)
- plumbing dan renovation 0176239476 azlan taman keramat (4 views)
- Assistant, Financial Accounts (4 views)
- Sales Support Administrator (4 views)
- Used Yamaha Lagenda 115ZR register in August 2010 (4 views)
- Account & Administration Executive (4 views)
- 1sty Intermediate Lot Taman Pinggiran Cyber (3 views)
- Required research interviewer in Malaysia (3 views)