- City: subang jaya
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: December 31, 2013 1:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Don’t you wish you can start work at 10am or 11am?
Don’t you wish you can come to work in jeans and t-shirt?
Don’t you wish you can work at flexible locations and not be stuck in office 9-5?
Would you like to have variety and work on various projects each week?
If this sounds like your dream work life, then come and work for us, as this is exactly how we work at Thrift Solutions.
Post title: Project Intern (Sales & Admin)
Work location: Subang Jaya / mobile office
Start date: Immediate
Flexible as per CEO’s schedule. Usual work time starts after 11am.
You should be able to work on weekends when needed for events/workshops.
1) Sales & marketing – Entrepreneur workshops and other e-biz projects
2) Project management – Design of promo materials, coordination of workshops/seminars, etc
3) Administration work – filing, recording, database development, etc.
At Thrift Solutions, we take our interns seriously as they are our core staff.
As intern, you have a hands-on role in bringing profitability to the business.
You will be exposed to various areas of operations and project management.
If you like change, this is an exciting position for you. Every week you will be working in different areas of the business. You will be part of the process in bringing ideas to reality and profitability. Unlike other internship position, with us you set your own income, as you get a share of the profits.
This position would suit someone who want to have their own business someday, who enjoys being in youth organization, who have passion and experience in sales and marketing (online & offline), and have very flexible time.
– Network and build your own contacts with entrepreneurs, youth leaders, etc.
– Exclusive invites to events, training, conferences and workshop
– Travel opportunities
– Allowance + profit share incentives
– Flexi working time and working location (no need to punch card like in other companies)
-Able to multi-task and accept change easily.
– Must have own laptop and internet connection
– Have passion and experience in sales and marketing (online/offline)
– Independent and able to work with minimum supervision.
– Emotionally stable, free from any family, relationship or health issues. Preferably someone who don’t have family commitment and is flexible to go out anytime.
– Proficient in English.
– Creative, resourceful, honest, pleasant personality, able to take and follow directions, diligent, reliable and always meet deadlines given.
– Able to work at home and on weekends to complete the tasks given when necessary.
– Have own transport and preferably based in Subang Jaya / Kelana Jaya / PJ
– Must know how to use MS Office (Words, Excel, Publisher, Photo Editor).
– Preferably know how to use wordpress/blogger and design software like Ai/Photoshop.
– Must be comfortable with cats
To apply, send your resume to [email protected] gmail. com. Position available immediately.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Used Yamaha Lagenda 115ZR register in August 2010
- Stephina L shape Corner Sofa PU Leather furnishing. FREE Shipping within Klang Valley
- Taman Sri Gombak – 2 Sty Shop for Sale
- Plush Toy and Sewing Services
- 2 Sty House Bangi Perdana, Bandar Baru Bangi
- Customer Service Executive – Foreign Bank
- Car Rental – Proton Persona
- Malaysia’s Most User-friendly Payroll Software
- swimming lesson
- Soft Backpack
Popular Ads Today
- IBD – The Nail People (Products Catalogue & Video Demo) (2 views)
- Koi Tropika Condo (2 views)
- Baiduri Courts Apartment for Sale (2 views)
- Nissan Ad Resort 1.6 SLX Manual (2 views)
- Single Storey Corner Lot (2 views)
- Car Rental Malaysia (2 views)
- 1sty Intermediate Lot Taman Pinggiran Cyber (2 views)
- Abadi Heights NEW landed Project @ PUCHONG (2 views)
- Serviced Office / Virtual Office / Meeting Room Rental GSL International Singapore (1 views)
- Kembara 1.3 GX Manual DVVT (1 views)