- City: Shah Alam
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: March 8, 2013 9:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Assist in managing the procurement activities to ensure the procurement of required materials, goods and services based on the intended specification with competitive price. The key accountabilities include the following:
• Identify and analyse the requirements of materials, goods and services from respective project managers, architects, contractors and consultants to understand the technical specification required and the cost allocated.
• Execute the strategic sourcing activities for materials, goods and services based on the plan to ensure good quality, cost effective and timely delivery.
• Assist in negotiation with potential consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure that the supplies can be procured timely with best price in accordance with the plan.
• Identify new vendors and contractors for better pricing and alternative materials
• Ensure the procurement activities implemented are based on guideline, policies and procedures set to maintain the transparency of the process.
• Revise the inventories and order, process the related payment and record to ensure the goods or jobs has been delivered or completed timely
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Building, Quantity Surveying and/ or related field
• Has minimum of 4 years of experience with exposure in project management or supply chain management
• Able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadline
• Has excellent skills in negotiations, management, planning and knowledge of related fields of materials
• Able to liaise efficiently and effectively with consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command and written of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
• Basic RM 3000- RM 3800
• Handphone Credit Limit: RM100.00
• Medical Benefit: RM600.00 (inclusive dental RM150.00) Group Hospitalization: RM40,000.00 Personal Accident: RM60,000.00
• 5 days work ( 9.00am – 6.00pm)
Interested? Send your resume attach photograph to [email protected]