- Street: Kuala Lumpur
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: February 6, 2013 8:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Working location: Kuala Lumpur
Range salary: RM3500 to RM4000
Working day and time: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Conducts research and surveys on regional preferences and buying habits, consumer opinions and competitors’ strategies
• Collects data on customer demography, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
• Collects information to determine the demand for potential products or services
• Gathers information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution for products and services
• Reviews data and statistics on industry and follows trends in trade literature
• Prepares periodic reports on surveyed data and submit to Management
• Collects information for market research and business intelligence and prepares reports for decision making
• Works closely with relevant external parties on promotional events
• Participates in branding, marketing and promotional activities as per Corporate Marketing Division’s programs
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Economics or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Computer literate (well versed in MS Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Good in interpersonal & communication skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Individual personality attributes include self-motivated, possess initiative, leadership qualities & result.
• Proficient in English & Bahasa Malaysia (written & oral)
• Possess own transport & willing to travel outstation.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
• 6 + 6 months contract ( renewable )
Interested? Send your resume and photograph to [email protected]