- Street: Lot 906, No 12, Ground Floor, Soon Hup Tower shopping complex, jalan Merbau, 98000, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
- City: Miri
- State: Sarawak
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: March 27, 2012 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Day 1: KUCHING
At your arrival in Kuching, meet your guide and transfer to your choice of accommodation. If you are arriving in the morning we proposed optional tour to Sarawak Cultural Village at RM85 per person.
Or Kuching city tour at Usd13 per person.
Day 2: KUCHING-ANNAH RAIS BIDAYUH LONGHOUSE
Pick-up up at 0800hrs and check out from the hotel and drive for 30mins to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, home the totally protected Orang Utan (known as the “Wild-men of Borneo”). Catch a glimpse of these unique apes displaying their acrobatic skills swinging from tree to tree, coming down for the feeding by 0900hrs. And an hour drive from the city through beautiful countryside covered with lush vegetation and dotted with rubber estates, pepper gardens and paddy fields where we reached Annah Rais Longhouse- a Bidayuh (Land Dayak) longhouse of 60 doors, one of the best-preserved in Borneo and built almost entirely of bamboo. It is also a thriving tribal community where you can meet and interact with the residents, observe them going about their everyday tasks, and appreciate the superb quality of their traditional handicrafts. Upon arrival at Annah Rais Longhouse being proceed for the Homestay and had lunch with the family. After Lunch proceed for short jungle trekking to see the flora & fauna/ Hot Spring site for Jungle Spa Swimming in the crystal clear water. On the way back go to the farm and collect Bamboo for cooking Bamboo Chicken/jungle ferns / padi fields / pepper farm etc. Return to longhouse. You will be guided Longhouse stroll with the legend telling stories. Dinner (Learn how to cooking in the Bamboo together with other sumptuous dishes too at the longhouse ruai apai follow-up by traditional performance. Put on costume and join in the amazing dances with Gong music. We overnight at the Annah Rais Bidayuh Longhouse
Day 3: BAKO NATIONAL PARK
This morning we bid farewell to the Bidayuh people and travel to Bako jetty to visit Bako National Park- this park has been protected since 1957: the animals have become quite tame. Long –tailed macaques and wild boar come around the visitors’ accommodation while proboscis monkeys and monitor lizards can be seen in the surrounding mangrove forest. There is a wide range of bird life, too, with both inland and sea birds represented. The Park has an amazing variety of habitats in a small area, all within a day’s walk of Park HQ. Well laid-out trails (30 km in all) lead through this strange world to small streams and waterfalls, small secluded beaches and to look-out with views over the forest and the coast. We return late in the afternoon to Kuching and overnight at your own choice of accommodation. Or fly out in the evening flight.
Ground arrangement cost:
Price per person based on twin share:
a) RM780 (tour price excluded hotel accommodation in Kuching city)
b) RM960 (tour price includes air-fare from Miri to Kuching (return) but excluded hotel accommodation in Kuching city)
c) RM1022 (tour price includes air-fare from Miri to Kota Kinabalu (return) but excluded hotel accommodation in Kuching city)
Kuching Hotel Stay:
Harbour View/Telang Usang: RM165 per room per night with ABF (3 stars)
Hotel Sheraton 4 point /Merdeka Palace: RM210 per room per night with ABF (5stars)
The price includes: all transfer, meals as stated, entry permit and fees, accommodation as stated at the longhouse, longhouse fees, entertainment at the longhouse and English speaking guide.
Not included: Alcoholic and soft drink, tipping at RM10 per person per day and items not included.
Please note: High season and public holiday surcharge imposed on hotel accommodation.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- MasterLock Combination Padlock Supplier in Malaysia
- Interior Design, 3D & Full Renovation Services
- Desa Sri Hartamas Office for rent
- SS2 Office To Let
- Cheras Business Centre, Shoplot
- 3Days 2Nights Fun Kota Kinabalu
- Sungai Long – 2 Sty Bungalow for Sale
- Oasis Ara Damansara, Dual Frontage-Corner Shoplot For Rent
- Sweet Pink Ankle Strap Ribbon Ladies fashion shoes SHOES
- 2-sty Terrace, Bandar Puteri 12, Puchong
Popular Ads Today
- Customer Service Executive (8 views)
- Human Resource Executive (6 views)
- General Store Assistant (6 views)
- Store Assistant (6 views)
- Web Programmer MYR 3000 basic + performance bonus (6 views)
- New City-NUOVO 3Elements Condo @ Puchong South (5 views)
- Education In Malaysia (5 views)
- Coway Sales & Service (5 views)
- Sales Assistant at Each A Cup bubble tea outlet (5 views)
- 2-storey Terraced House For Rent – Bangsar Baru Terasek (5 views)