- City: Klang
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: December 9, 2014 11:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Check and analyse all samples in accordance to QMS or as instructed by supervisors.
• Perform duties according to work schedules assigned during job rotation or related duties assigned periodically.
• Carry out analytical work inclusive of chemical preparation, standardization, reporting and recording of results in accordance with relevant work instructions and good laboratory and safety guidelines.
• Carry out batch quality corrections where necessary and liaise with production operators and personnel in a co-operative and with good team spirit.
• Perform duties efficiently without causing any inconvenience and delay to other parties within the standard completion time.
• Achieve reliable and accurate results according to expectation.
• Calibrate maintain and care for laboratory equipment and tools.
• Able to observe good housekeeping and orderliness in all work areas at all times.
• To foster co-operation and good conduct with co-employees and supervisors.
• Undertake training courses organized by the company and to succeed in the undertaking.
• SPM or Diploma in Laboratory or any discipline.
• Min 1 year of working experience in related field.
• RM250 transport allowance.
• Meal allowance during overtime.
• Annual leave starts from 14 days.
• Insurance covered up to spouse and children.
• Outpatient RM2,500 per annum covered up to spouse and children.
• 2 months’ contractual bonus
• EPF 15% upon confirmation
• Must be able to work in shift.
Interested candidates may drop your resume to [email protected]