- Street: 4, Asia city
- City: kota kinabalu
- State: Sabah
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: April 24, 2013 7:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Kiulu River is located on the northwestern part of Sabah in a small town called Kiulu which are recognized as being the second most beautiful village in Malaysia. Kiulu River is classified as Class I – II river. Trip begins with a safety briefing session conducted by our professional raft guide that will demonstrates rafting techniques and proper handling of rafting equipment before rafting commences. Excursion covers up to 15km, making it the longest white water rafting trip in Borneo. The journey will take about 1 ½ – 2 hours of rafting before reaching the ending point where delicious barbecue lunch prepared just by the riverbank. While having your lunch, enthrall yourself with the pristine breathtaking surroundings or get a quick sun tan before heading to unique house.
Please contact : 012-878 2368
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: kel802
- Member Since: April 22, 2013
Other items listed by kel802
- Special for Today Only. The Tip of Borneo, Kudat. Limited!
- Something Happen! Mantanani Island on SALE Now!
- Only RM170 – Kellybays Mangrove Cruise – Great Deal!
Popular Ads Today
- Fresh Graduates Diploma (Contact Centre – Permanent Position!!) (6 views)
- Admin Clerk wanted in Bukit Tinggi, Klang (5 views)
- Nursing Assistant (4 views)
- Kindergarten Teacher (4 views)
- Sales Executive (4 views)
- pemandu escavator (4 views)
- Tailor cum Boutique Assistant (4 views)
- Admin Executive reporting to Senior Manager – Admin & Project (4 views)
- Supply Chain Assistant (4 views)
- Administrative Specialist @ Taman Molek (Johor) – wanted (4 views)