- City: Bandar Puteri, Klang
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: November 22, 2011 2:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
1. Plan and carry out daycare activities and lessons according to the designated schedule, including daily routines such as bath-time, lunch-time and tea-time.
2. Plan and carry out school-wide activities and events, where necessary.
3. Maintain open lines of communication with parents of daycare students.
4. Handle administrative duties relating to the activities and well-being of daycare students.
5. Work Hours: 11.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m., Mondays to Fridays. Saturdays are as scheduled, when necessary.
1. Female only, aged below 40 years.
2. Speaks English, Bahasa Malaysia, AND Mandarin. Ability to read/write in Chinese is advantageous, but not necessary.
3. Completed SPM.
4. Other qualifications like Daycare (Taska) Certificate from Kementerian Kebajikan, are advantageous but not necessary.
5. Work experience in a licensed daycare or kindergarten is advantageous.
6. Patient but firm person who enjoys working with children.
7. Hard-working, cheerful and friendly person who learns quickly and works well in a team.
8. Has transportation to come to work on time every day.
1. Comprehensive curriculum, schedule and teaching resources available, so teachers need not invent their own lessons.
2. Free short courses and on-the-job training.
3. EPF (KWSP), SOCSO and annual leave.
4. Panel doctors.
5. Lunch provided on weekdays.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a permanent job in which the school will invest in your training and growth as a professional teacher.
FRESH SCHOOL-LEAVERS AND GRADUATES who can commit to at least 10 consecutive months of work are welcome to apply.
Successful candidates will start work on 1 December 2011.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- Daycare Teacher (4 views)
- Fashion Sales Advisor (4 views)
- Account Payable Clerk (4 views)
- Sales Executive (3 views)
- Required research interviewer in Malaysia (3 views)
- Procurement Executive (3 views)
- mini-moke for restoration (3 views)
- Conveyancing Clerk (3 views)
- Sales Supervisor (2 views)
- Store Assistant (2 views)