- Street: MyFurnitureShop, no 21, Vision Home Expo, Jalan Serdang Raya, Seri Kembangan,
- City: Kuala Lumpur
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: July 9, 2012 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Daisy Single bed is the best and strongest Solid Wood Bed Frame selling in Kuala Lumpur City.
The Legs are made of 2ins Square solid wood Post . and have 4 contemporary straight horizontal slats on the headboard and 2 nos on the footboard.
Very Contemporary in design. Side Rails are constructed with thick Solid wood boards to take most Heavy persons.
Finished in a Rich Red Brownish Contemporary Color to suit any bedroom Decor.
Selling for only RM169.
A very Good Bargain Price for this Exquisite Bed.
Call 0179021133 or 0179011234 to order
Call Now Today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: MyFurniture
- Member Since: June 24, 2012
Other items listed by MyFurniture
- Hari Raya Celebrations Mega Sale Promotion 6Ft Modern Shoe Cabinet RM299
- Hari Raya Mega Sale Promotion Fraser Computer Table with Glass Top RM239
- Diamond Home Bar Counter with Glass top Comtemporary Stylish Wine Cabinet
- Trigon 6FT TV Cabinet Hari Raya Mega Sales Promotion selling for only RM329
- Crystal Nesting Tables Fine Classic Decor for your Living Room RM320
- 3D2N Kraby Honeymoon Package
- Soft Backpack
- LP Record, Vinyl Record, Vinyl LP or Piring Hitam starts at RM13
- Columbia Raincoat Promotion
- Flap Wheel Abrasives
- Proton Waja 1.6 Auto – 2002
- The Lake Residence, Town House
- Pangsapuri Cengal, Taman Cheras Hartamas for Rent
- Garden Manor, Sierramas
- Ara Damansara, Pusat Dagangan NZX for Sale
Popular Ads Today
- Administrator (9 views)
- Hyundai i10 (7 views)
- Customer Service Executive – Foreign Bank (6 views)
- International student recruitment agents (6 views)
- Draughtsman (6 views)
- Assistant, Financial Accounts (6 views)
- Senior accountant (5 views)
- Recruitment Consultant (5 views)
- Customer Care Consultant @ Batu 3 Shah Alam (5 views)
- Admin for Procurement Department (5 views)