- Street: 54/199 off jalan dato haji harun
- City: cheras
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: February 4, 2013 8:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hurry, hurry urgent sale selling below market value. Newly painted double storey bungalow in Taman Taynton View off Jalan Dato Haji Harun, Cheras. Freehold, Land Area approx 6000sqft, Built Up approx 5000sqft, 6 +1R4B, comes with custom made huge fish aquariums in the living hall downstairs and smaller aquariums upstairs living hall. Lovely individually design bathrooms. Dog kennels and pricey aquarium filters on the outside. Mature highly prize full grown bonsai plants on the outside. Unique rooms like a room for karaoke sessions and a lovely master bedroom with inbuilt Jacuzzi. Large stainless steel water reserve tank come with pump.
Definitely for those who love to keep exotic fish and dogs. Ample parking space on the inside as well as the outside perimeter. Most ideal for having functions. CCTV equipped. Lovely view of the mountains.
Value buy at an unbelievable below market price tag of RM1.63mil. move in condition. View to appreciate.
Serious buyer please call 012-3346191
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- City Heights Apartment, Sg Chua Kajang
- Stephina L shape Corner Sofa PU Leather furnishing. FREE Shipping within Klang Valley
- 2-sty Terrace, Bandar Puteri 12, Puchong
- Soft Backpack
- 3 story house, Taman Connaught
- Memoires Events – Your Satisfaction Is Our Goal
- Land At Batu Kawan, Penang, West Malaysia
- Plush Toy and Sewing Services
- Walkie Talkie Kenwood TK-3207
- Today Last Call RM340 2DIN Kinabalu Park + Hot Spring + Desa Cattle Farm
Popular Ads Today
- Architectural 3D Modeller (11 views)
- Account & Administration Executive (10 views)
- International student recruitment agents (9 views)
- Receptionist cum admin assistant (9 views)
- Conveyancing Clerk (8 views)
- Sales Supervisor (8 views)
- Plant Operator (8 views)
- freelance student recruitment agent (8 views)
- Fashion Sales Advisor (8 views)
- Customer Service (Call Center) (8 views)