- City: Klang
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: January 23, 2013 8:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Responsible for organizing meetings for Board Committees, Management Committees and Management meetings which includes the preparation of board papers, reports, resolutions, dissemination of notices, agenda and minutes of meetings, etc.
• Liaise with top and middle management from other departments and assisting them to ensure all transactions carried out complies with the relevant regulations and relevant authorities (i.e. Malaysian Companies Act, 1965, Listing Requirements, Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance, CCM).
• Maintaining statutory records, including but not limited to Members Register Book, Register of Directors, Secretaries and Managers, Register of Directors Interest and Shareholdings, Minutes Book etc.
• Ensure timely and accurate lodgment / submission of statutory documents to relevant authorities in compliance to Companies Act and other relevant laws.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties.
• Analytical, meticulous, attention to detail with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
• Strong integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, Law or equivalent.
• Members or finalist of ICSA preferred.
• Good oral and written command of Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Ability to converse in Mandarin and/or other Chinese dialect(s) will be an add.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• 2 Full-Time positions available.
Remuneration Package :
• Basic salary (RM 1800 – RM 2200
• 5 days (Mon to Fri: 9.00am – 5.30pm )
• EPF, Socso & Annual Leave
• Bonus Entitlement
Interested? Send resume attach photograph to [email protected]