- Street: MALURI CHERAS
- City: KUALA LUMPUR
- State: Kuala Lumpur
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: November 7, 2013 11:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Amaya KL @Maluri Service apartment.
Unit is NEW from developer and guranteed in excellent condition.
I would like to extend my invitation to you guys & family for the Rental of my partly furnished or full furnished unit with rental rate from RM.2,200 per month based on partly furnished).
Fittings include master room aircond / heater / kitchen table top / grill / kitchen exhauset/curtain rail/light and ceiling fan and etc standard setting into the condo unit. Items to be fitted is fully negotiable.
Preferrable tenant from Office Profession and welcome both Malaysian and foreigner (exclude Africa/middle east/China)
Feel free to contact me at 0122896500 (Mr Goh) shall your goodself or any of your friends in same profession interested.
Details of unit :
Build up : 920 sqft
No. of rooms : 2 bedroom + 1 study area
1 Covered car park
Strategic loacation just beside Jusco Maluri and excellent excess with directly road link to Jalan Tun Razak and KLCC area.
End unit next to corner, low density and quiet.
Please find attache doc and photo of my unit for your easy reference.
Further detail of the property :
1. Amaya Maluri Serviced Apartment is located at Taman Maluri, Cheras. It sits on 2.7 acres of commercial leasehold land.
The serviced apartments at Amaya Maluri are designed with practical floor layouts that cater to young executives and professionals
2 Amaya Maluri offers a 24-hour security system with CCTVs, intercom and an access card system to provide residents with peace of mind. The available facilities include a swimming pool, wading pool, sauna, water features, landscaped garden, gymnasium, changing room, cafeteria, multipurpose hall and children’s playground.
3. Amaya Maluri is located at the south of Kuala Lumpur, about 10 to 15 minutes away (approximately 5km away) from Kuala Lumpur city centre. The development is located next to established amenities including education institutions (Sri Garden KL, Wawasan Open University, Cybernatics International College of Technology, UCSI University), shopping options (AEON Taman Maluri, AEON BiG, Checkers hypermarket, Courts Mammoth, Queen’s Park, Viva Homes), and hospitals (Pantai Cheras Hospital, HSC Cheras Specialist Centre).
4. As for schools, Amaya Maluri is close to SRK Yaacob Latiff, SK and SMK Cochrane, SMK Convent Jalan Peel, Nam Kheung Chinese schools, SK Seri Cheras and SMK Cheras. The development is also surrounded by convenience stores, restaurants, hotels, banks, shop offices, and even Stadium Badminton Cheras.
5. The residents enjoy easy access to major highways such as SMART Tunnel, KESAS Highway, New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), KL-Putrajaya Highway, Middle Ring Road 1 (MRR2) and Maju Expressway (MEX). Amaya Maluri is also within walking distance to various types of public transportation and the Maluri LRT Station.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Direct to Print T-Shirt DTG Raptor K3 N Stahl Heat Press *Dark and Light Tees*
- PV 5 Taman Melati Condo for rent
- cute-cute pillow case
- 2 Sty Semi-D Taman Desa Camelia, Sg. Merab Bangi
- Baiduri Courts Apartment for Sale
- 43% OFF Sea Walking At Sapi Island RM199.90 Per Pax Instead of RM350
- Agricultural – Industrial Land
- SAUJANA 0 LOT, SHAH ALAM (Exclusive area with great privacy!)
- Alam Prima Apartment, Sek 22 Shah Alam
- Saffron at Sentul East for Rent(Fully Furnished)
Popular Ads Today
- Recruitment Consultant (17 views)
- Sell Rock sugar, Cane rock sugar, Honey rock sugar, Lo han kuo rock sugar, Brown sugar and Winter melon in Malaysia (14 views)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Save RM30 Free Lunch (13 views)
- Wanted Female Customer Support Executive (KL Sentral Area) (12 views)
- PROMOSI! Jom Niaga Kacang putih _ Muruku (11 views)
- Cook in Sri Hartamas (11 views)
- Admin Clerk wanted in Bukit Tinggi, Klang (10 views)
- Administrator (10 views)
- Tyvek Wristband Malaysia (Printed Yourself Texture) (10 views)
- Electronic Cigarette Gift Set (9 views)