- City: Johor Bahru
- State: Johor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: December 2, 2014 9:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Ensure that the new registration and activations meets the standard.
• Conduct monthly stock take accurate and submitted to the relevant department on a timely basis.
• Perform end of day reconciliation and update sales report and forward to Retail Operations Management Team.
• Handle bill payments and other monetary made by customer over the counter and ensure that the payments are recorded in the appropriate system and credited into the customer’s accounts correctly on a timely basis.
• Responsible to adhere with the latest information on company’s products, services, marketing plans and of changes in the policies and standard operating procedures to ensure that information is relayed to our customer accurately and in a consistent manner.
• To attend meetings and training session arranged by the department/company as and when required.
• Ensure sufficient stationary stocks and pantry items are available.
• Perform other clerical/administrative duties as and when required/
• SPM / Diploma / Degree in any discipline.
• Minimum 2 years of related working experience is required.
• Good communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Outgoing, pleasant looking, well groomed and good attitude.
• Able to interact confidently with all level of customers including high end customers.
• Meticulous and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates may drop your resume to [email protected]