- City: Sungai Buluh
- State: Selangor
- Country: Malaysia
- Listed: March 1, 2012 12:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
About the Property:
-Freehold 2-sty Link
-2500sft (approx) – after renovation
-Dry and Wet Kitchen Fully Extended
-Each Room has its own dedicated bathroom
-4R + 4B
-Car Porch fully tiles
-Well Kept, Value Buy!
-View to appreciate!!
About BRP 7, Bukit Rahman Putra:
BRP 7 is a residential enclave located in one of Selangor’s main town, Sungai Buloh. It comprises of many varying residential developments, most of these areas consists of double-storey terrace houses. There are many upcoming new developments within the area which offers higher-end housings like semi-d and bungalows.
Being located amidst many established township like Kota Damansara and Subang Jaya, BRP 7 have excellent accessibility and enjoys the convenience of an abundance of amenities within close proximity. Many eateries are scattered throughout the vicinity, providing a wide variety to be chosen from for residents.
For more options, residents of BRP 7 can always opt to head over to Kota Damansara which is host to an abundance of amenities and entertainment outlets. Shopping complexes like 1 Utama, The Curve, Cineleisure, IPC and Ikea will literally spoil residents with choices.
There are quite a number of school within close proximity to the enclave as well. The closest one being SMK Bukit Rahman Putra which is within walking distance. SK Bukit Rahman Putra is just slightly further down the road, roughly about half a kilometer away. There is also 2 other schools namely, SK Kuang and SK BB Sungai Buloh both of which are within 3km radius.
A good number of major highways are easily accessible from Bukit Rahman Putra, which renders commuting a breeze. Highways such as NKVE, LDP, MRR2 and Guthrie Corridor can all be accessed within short driving distance. There is a KTM station in Sungai Buloh for those who opt to travel via public transportation.
BRP 7 is an up-and-coming housing development within the established residential enclave of Bukit Rahman Putra. It’s strategic location provides good investment opportunities as the population in the neighboring township of Kota Damansara increases, the spill-over effect will apply, eventually increasing the population in Sungai Buloh.
Due to the fact that Bukit Rahman Putra is in its early stages of development, prices are still relatively reasonable and affordable. It is only a matter of time until property prices within this area increases.
Owner welcome to list!
For viewing appt kindly call Tasha @ +6019.267.1608
or email [email protected]
Chester Properties Kota Damansara (E11321)
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
- Cascadia Lake Vista Townhouse, Puchong
- 5D4N stay at Deluxe Room in ParkRoyal Hotel Kuala Lumpur + Historical Malacca Tour Only RM822
- Office room/space for rent/let/lease at Taman Danau Desa, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Baby N Kids Clothes
- CakePHP Application Development Company
- 3D2N Kraby Honeymoon Package
- Pacific Place, Ara Damansara
- Plush Toy and Sewing Services
- Garden Manor, Sierramas
- Damansara Perdana Pju 8 Retail shop for rent
Popular Ads Today
- Account Payable Clerk (4 views)
- Fashion Sales Advisor (4 views)
- Daycare Teacher (4 views)
- Sales Executive (4 views)
- Conveyancing Clerk (3 views)
- Required research interviewer in Malaysia (3 views)
- Procurement Executive (3 views)
- mini-moke for restoration (3 views)
- Admin Assistant cum PA wanted (2 views)
- Taman Sri Gombak – 2 Sty Shop for Sale (2 views)